BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Where Did The Weekend Go?

Well, most of you might not know, I got a job!! I started on Thursday at little ceasers. It is a lot different from the work I am used to but it is a job, I also recieved a call this weekend from a resort to work in the spa as an attendent. So we shall see what happens!!
Well Friday was a long day, I worked until 10:00pm and then a few hours later we got some visitors!! Jennifer. Carrie, Rob and Joshua all came up to visit!! It was a lot of fun!! When they finally got here, I was extreamly tired and had to get up for a 9am meeting and I think everyone else was tired from the drive so we all hit the hay.

When we all got up, we had some awesome cinnamon rolls that Carrie brought up from Jewel, they were kinda the best I have ever had...better than cinnabon!! After breakfast I headed to the meeting while everyone else hung out and got ready for the day. Soon after I got back we decided to go to a Winery and Apple Picking!!! But before we started our adventure we stoped and got some lunch at Culvers! YUM! But when we got on our way, we actually found the Orchard this time!! With the help of Carrie and Rob's GPS of course!! (Thanks Guys!) We got a bunch of apples and carrie even got a spaghetti squash on the house!! I think it was because Josh is so cute. Jake and I got some extra honey crisp apples!! They are really really good!! I am going to make something with the apples we picked, I am not sure what yet. We have lots of pictures!!

After apple picking we stopped at Chateau Grand Traverse Tasting Room. We got to try six different wines. This was Jennifer, Jake and my first time!! We all found wines we liked!! Of course we ended up getting a couple!! A Late Harverst Reisling and a cherry sangria!! But after our fun little trip we headed back to the house and made smores, ran through the corn behind our house, had a bbq, and played "you might be a red neck" and watched the flubbies I mean Cubbies, It is a lot of fun and Carrie and Rob were both the biggest Red Neck!!! Maybe in another few months or so I will be the redneck!! haha. after the game, most of us went to bed we couldnt stay up to watch the cubbies loose...sorry cubs fans.

Sunday, we all got up Jake and I made our usual pancakes for breakfast and Jennifer, Carrie, Rob and Joshua all left =( Jake and I then spent the rest of the afternoon just relaxing until I had to go to work. That was our fun weekend and I cant wait to get more guests!!


Until Next Time!!

Jake and Jamie

0 comments: