BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Visitors, Pumpkins and Snow..

This Weekend was a lot of fun!! Jason and Jana came up to visit!! They got here Friday evening around 7:00, so shortly after they got here we decided to order some pizza (again not little caesar's), watched some movies until about 1:30 I think and went to bed. Saturday morning Jake had to go into work, so while he was at work I made French Toast for the rest of us. When Jake got home we all went up to Traverse City and went to a few stores and went to outback! YUM! After that we headed back to our house and watched movies the rest of the night. Sunday came way to fast!! We got up watched another movie, then we headed to Herrarda's, a very very good Mexican restaurant in town. After that Jason and Jana headed back to Illinois =0( It was a very fun visit and we can wait for them to come back up again!!
After Jason and Jana left Jake and I ran some errands and picked up some pumpkins!!

When we got home this is what we came home to!

SNOW!!!

Monday night before and after One Tree Hill, Jake and I carved our Pumpkins! Here they are!!

That is everything that went on this past weekend!! We are very excited for this upcoming weekend!! My parents and Aunt Candy and Uncle Roger are coming up to visit!!

We will write soon!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR UPDATING ITS ABOUT TIME!