Well, lets see here. Friday Jake and I left right after Jake got out of work and headed striaght for Jake's parents where we all left to go to the Houghton Lake High School Football game, for those of you who don't that's where Jake went to high school and played football. It was a big game against their cross town rivals, the Roscommon bucks. It was a good time and Houghton Lake Won 14-7!!! Afterwards Jake's parents, a couple of their friends, Jake and I went out to eat afterwards and got some pizza, well they ate pizza i got a calzone. YUM! haha.
Saturday: Jake had to work during the day, so I slept in until he got home from work. Then we tried spent the afternoon trying to find a certian orchard near Traverse City to go apple picking, we got directions from Map Quest and directs were not correct so we didn't get to go. But instead we went into Traverse City and did dinner and a movie. We stoped at chili's and went and saw My Best Friend's Girl. Then we headed back home.
Sunday: Jake and I both got up early and headed out to his grandparents, we spent most the day out there had a delicious dinner and played two games of mexican train (A Domino Game), I love that game. Then we head up to his parents hung out there for about an hour, headed home, rented a couple movies and hit the hay.
That was our exciting weekend.
Monday, September 29, 2008
This weekend went by too fast!
Posted by The Huntoon's at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment