Well, Jake and I are proud to say we beat out Kim Kardashians marriage!! Jake and I were married November 11, 2011 in Cabarete,Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic!! We were both very lucky to have our friends and family be able to join us!! We had a total of 21 people at the resort in our party!! So exciting!! I think we are both ready to go back!!
Now it is time for all of us to get ready for Christmas and New Years!! This year Jake and I will be leaving the afternoon of the 23rd to head up to Michigan for Christmas Eve and spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Pyle and the Pyle/Wagner Family. (We are rotating our Christmas Eve's now. Last year Jake went to my Aunt Karen and Uncle Dale's for Christmas.)Then Christmas Eve in the evening we will head back to Illinois for Christmas with the Cobos family. Jason, Jana and Baby Cobos will be coming up from Tennessee! Then we will head over to Aunt Candy and Uncle Roger's for Christmas dinner. We are looking forward to spending time with lots of family! We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment