Since our last post.....
Jake has moved to Illinois!!! I think anyone who reads this probably knows that already though!!
We sadly are not getting married in Hawaii either...but....we are getting married November 11, 2011 in the Dominican Republic!! Whoo!! So much has gone on in the last year!! Hard to even remember!!
December 2009 -February 2011....yikes! Well to make up for lost time, here is what is going in our lives at the current moment!
- My best friend Felicia is getting married May 1, 2011 ( Mom Cobos's Birthday) and I (Jamie not Jake....if anyone was confused...haha..) am the maid of honor!!!
- We are planning our wedding!! The resort and ceremony are booked!! Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic!! I have my wedding dress,Felicia made my beautiful wedding flip flops, Jake and I have our wedding bands!! We really have nothing else to plan for at the moment! Just little ends to tie together!!
- We try to visit Michigan as much as we can, but the last time we were up there was for New Years!! We had a great few days with Mom and Dad Wagner!! We got to spend time with Caleb, Josh, Amber and Tucker!! We were even able to stop and see Grandma and Grandpa Pyle!! We miss everyone up there very much!!
- Jake was very excited that the Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl!
So for the one person that reads this...haha...we plan to update this more often for you!!
Until Next Time!
Jamie and Jake
1 comments:
I thought u were going to update this more often it is now May 13th and ur last post was February 21st! Tick Tock till November!
Post a Comment