BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to me =)

Well I celebrated my 22nd Birthday on this past weekend. I had a couple very nice surprises!! First surprise was on Friday afternoon when I received a package of roses from proflowers.com! From Felicia and Brad!! They were beautiful! Yellow, peach, pink roses!! They are all opening up very nicely!! My second surprise came after I got home from watching the girls. I walk in the door and everything is normal. Then, there is a knock on the door...who could it be.....I open it, and there are my parents, Dad's holding the video camera and Mom holding her camera. I was very happy and very surprised!! After all the hugs, my parents, Jake and I headed to dinner. Then hung out and watched some diner's, dive's and drive in's...we all love that show. They headed back to the hotel and called us in the morning, where we took a drive to Mount Pleasant and went to a 50's themed restaurant called the pixie. Then we headed to the movie theater and saw Marley and Me. I thought it was a very good movie, very sad at the end. Jake thought of his past yellow lab Bailey and Mom, Dad, and I thought about JJ. It was very very very sad!! The ride home needless to say was very quite, I think we all were kinda in shock of how sad and how much it affected us.
We got back into Houghton Lake and Mom and Dad headed back to the hotel to freshen up for dinner at Buccili's to celebrate Greg's and My Birthday. It was very nice, Ally, Lexi, and Liya even took some time from Grandma Diane's to come eat dinner with us, which was very nice :0) After dinner, we headed back home where Joe, Greg, Pam, Mom, Dad, Jake and I played Pit (Lola seemed entertained just by watching.),had some cake and ice cream and then it was getting late and everyone headed back home and to the hotel.
Sunday Morning, Greg and Pam headed on their 5 day cruise!! I got beautiful Pink and White Gerber Daises from Jake (My Favorite :0) . Then we met up with mom and dad for a birthday breakfast!! Sadly, they had to head back home before it started snowing again in Chicago. Jake and I then went baby shower gift shopping for Jenny, Paulie and Baby Lewis. Then came home, and hung out, Jake that night then made me dinner. He made some great pork stir fry!! It was delish!!
The rest of the week has been like every other day, mostly just hanging around.
We have some happy belated birthdays to say:
Auntie Theresa and Grandma Jean!
Happy Early Birthday Greg, tomorrow is his birthday and of course he is enjoying it on a cruise!
We hope everyone is staying warm!!
Jake and Jamie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR THE UPDATE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY
LUV U